Engineer 2 - Entegral - Dewsbury, UK
Entegral, formerly known as ARMS® Business Solutions (ABS), is an integrated software platform that streamlines the post-accident process for service providers working to get a customer on their way and back into a vehicle. Entegral enables communications and collaboration between tens of thousands of bodyshops, insurance providers and other industry professionals around the world.
Headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, Entegral is a wholly owned subsidiary of Enterprise Holdings, the world’s largest car rental provider and owner of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car® brand. Created in 2017 from a merger of Performance Gateway, LLC, and Cyncast Inc., both acquired by Enterprise Holdings 2007 and 2014, respectively. Entegral increases efficiency through the entirety of the claims process. When paired with CAPS, Entegral is a business-to-business solution that enhances the customer experience for the duration of a motor claim. The new name captures the spirit of our company, combining the strength of Enterprise and the integral role we play in the industry. It also represents the integrity we bring to every interaction and the collaboration we foster within the industries we serve.
Our UK based team is seeking an ambitious and talented career-minded professional who would like to make a difference utilizing their skill set, while working in a thriving agile-methodology environment.
This position is based in Dewsbury (West Yorkshire) within the EMACS office. For more information on EMACS, click here.
The spirit of a startup. The resources of Enterprise. When you bring your experience and talents here, you’ll join a team of start-up minded creators and leaders. But we’re also part of Enterprise Holdings, one of the world’s most respected companies and owner of brands like Enterprise Rent-A-Car®. For your career, and for your life, it’s the best of both worlds.
For more information about Entegral and other opportunities within Enterprise, go to www.entegral.co.uk
Key responsibilities and accountabilities for this position will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Participate on tactical initiatives such as designing, developing and reviewing code with the opportunity to be part of strategic visioning that includes introducing new technologies, design, improved metrics, and process improvements
- Design software components and features
- Be part of the full application lifecycle (design, develop, test, deploy and maintain), innovating in each step
- Designing API’s and working with other teams to build integrations
- Develop full slices of the application from the UI to the data store
The successful candidate must possess the following core competencies:
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred